Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Scrap IN

On the weekend I attended a Scrap IN . Scrapping (cardmaking or whatever craft you wanted to do) weekend, it was organised by Corrina, Rachael and Naomi, and was a fund raiser for the Cancer Council. Congratulations ladies you did a great job! and you even managed to do lots of scrap booking too. I didn't really get that much accomplished, but I did a few things. I made a birthday card for my mum. It's her birthday this coming Friday.



A card organiser for myself, I've made about five of these in the past but have given them all away as presents.

I received a calendar from my upline Jayne last year so I took that along and used it to figure out how to make one. I thought that it would make a good class later in the year. The calendars are nice little presents for friends and teachers etc.

>

The final thing I made was a baby card for a friend/customer who has just had a baby girl. I used the new jumbo wheel 'Baby Tees' available in the new catalogue.


Hope you like them, everyone else seemed to be making heaps of stuff. I told them it was quality not quantity that counts!

See you again soon, I think I have redeemed myself a little bit today, with all these photos and posting twice in the one day.
Bye for now,

Janice

No comments: