Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Here!


After much anticipation the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue is now available. I was going to do this post yesterday, but I was a bit busy putting in my order. Demonstrators could do a pre order of a selection of items from the new book, but the things I was really keen on didn't happen to be in that selection. Of course I still managed to pre order some things. However yesterdays order was slightly larger :)

If you would like your own copy of the IB&C please contact me. I am selling them for the special price of $10 during September. The regular price is $12.95. If you don't live local to me then postage would apply on top of the $10.To view the catalogue on line just click here. If you are booked into one of my launch nights later this month then you will receive a copy of the catalogue then.

Have a great day!

Janice

No comments: