Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Chance List

Embrace Life

Wild About You



Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my holiday, but more about that later. Big news for today is the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List is out! The current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue has been around for quite a while, due to the change over being changed from April to September. Finally we are in the last month and today sees the release of the 'Last Chance List'. What used to be known as the Retiring List. So to find out what isn't going to be making it into the new catalogue, check it out here . If there is anything on that list that you really want, contact me sooner rather than later to place an order.

The list looks very long, but just remember it contains all those colour products that are retiring. Also, all the punches are going, but they will be back (plus some new designs), all in the new style - like the Extra Large Two Step Bird punch in the Autumn Winter mini catalogue. Items on the list will be available until the end of August, or until stock lasts. ie once it runs out that is it. Already out of stock is Close to Cocoa A4 cardstock and Sweet Slumber specialty Designer Series Paper.

I will tell you about my holiday next time. I just wanted to let you know about this now. Take care, and I look forward to catching up with everyone soon.

Cheerio,

Janice

No comments: