Monday, May 3, 2010

Here Are All the Stamp a Stack Cards

I finally got around to taking a couple of photos of all the Stamp a Stack cards for tomorrow night. So here they are, I hope you like them. I am just in the middle of setting up for tomorrow, but thought I would take a little break to show the cards to you. I had to come on to the computer to email Trish to ask her to bring a few things. That way we will have enough to go around (Punches etc).



The cards above all use the Medallion Stamp, and the ones below use various Stampin' Up! wheels.



Those of you booked in for the class I will see you tomorrow and the rest of you, thanks for looking at my blog. Come again soon.

Bye for now,

Janice

2 comments:

Sandybeaches said...

Great Cards!!! Sending you a Beautiful Blogger Award:)

http://sandybeachesforme.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Janice said...

Thanks Sandy, I am very flattered!!!