Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thank You to Sandybeaches for sending me this award. I am very flattered. I received it a couple of weeks ago, but with the bloghop and everything else I put it aside until now.






So according to the rules as I understand them, I now have to tell you ten things about myself and pass the award on to other Beautiful Bloggers.

Ten things about me:

1. I am in bed as I write this and I am never having a flu injection again! Had one a week ago and feel lousey. That will be the first and last flu injection for me.

2. I am a failed dieter. Several times I have lost lots of weight (28kgs last time), and got to my goal weight, but each time the weight creeps back on. Soooooo annoying!

3. I have two gorgeous girls but I don't get to see them very much. Except on Skype. One lives in Perth and the other in England.

4. I love chocolate and chips, not together. (this explains #2).

5. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since July 2007, but I still get really nervous before doing a workshop. I'm fine with things at my place, it's just when I go somewhere else, I worry about forgetting to take something.

6. I have been married for 33 years. Hubby tries to act interested when I show him the latest creation I have made. He never ceases to be amazed at all the things you need to make a card!

7. I used to play golf, but found it very frustrating. I would have these brilliant hits and then all these terrible ones, and never knew what I was doing any different from one to the other. Nowadays I would much rather spend my time doing paper crafts.

8. When I'm not making cards or planning my next card class or woekshop I am the manager of a local primary school canteen. It keeps me busy.

9. My husband does more of the housework than I do. He doesn't like cooking, but is great at everything else around the house, including doing his own ironing.

10. Now to end on a hight note, what can I tell you about myself that is good??? I won a rosette at the local show for a painting. Best in Show can't remember what year but it was quite a while ago. I even won some money too, I was very suprised.

Now to pass this award on. These are blogs I visit often, I haven't met any of these ladies but do like to look at all the beautiful things they create. Thank you:

Jenny
Ann
Nicole
Jayne
Alison

I'm quite new at this linking thing so I hope all of these links work so that you can also see these lovely blogs.

Thanks for looking today.

Regards,

Janice






No comments: