Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fox & Friends Joins Circle Circus

Hi
I promised the ladies booked into the Stamp a Stack next week that I would show the pictures of the cards we are making here. So here they are. We are making ten cards. Five of one design and five of another, well that's the general idea of a stamp a stack but I always try to make my cards the same but different. The five cards using Fox and Friends are all very similar. Where as the Circle Circus cards are all quite different. They were made using the one sheet wonder technique, where you stamp a design all over a sheet of paper and then cut it into various shapes and sizes and make those pieces into matching, yet different cards. I hope you all like them. Especially those of you who will be coming on Tuesday!!





I hope you have all had an enjoyable weekend. The weather has been very kind here in Esperance.

Take care,

Janice

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

Oooohhh! Very nice! What a great stamp-a-stack you're going to have! Enjoy:)