Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today I made this card for a friend who is celebrating his 60th birthday soon. I'm pretty sure he wont be looking at my blog, so I figure it's safe to publish it here without spoiling the surprise.

The fishing rod and the bucket stamps aren't Stampin' Up! The rest is though. The card stock is Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Creamy Caramel. I've used the retired jumbo wheel Rough Texture for the background, the spiral punch to decorate the edge of the black card and the 'build a brad' in the bottom corner is a great way to personalise a card. I decorated the envelope too, another none Stampin' Up! stamp, I don't use them much nowadays, but I don't have a lot of masculine type stamps.



Tomorrow I will take a photo of the cards for my February Stamp a Stack, and put it on here. So pop back and check it out soon.

Thanks for looking,

Janice

No comments: