Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FREE STAMP SETS!!

Who doesn't want some free stamp sets? Well all you have to do is place a $100 (not including postage) order, or host a $600 workshop and you get to choose one of the four gorgeous "Sale-a-Bration" stamp sets for FREE. There's no limit to how many you can get. Spend $200 and get two, have a $600 workshop and at that workshop place a $200 order and you get three sets!!

They are all so nice I can't decide which one I like the best. I keep changing my mind. Looks like I'll just have to have all of them!




Another way to get a free stamp set is to sign up to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator. Sign up during Sale-a-Bration and you get to choose any Free stamp set from the catalogue up to the value of $79.95.

Get in touch if you would like to place an order, or if you would like to get further details.

Thank for looking,

Janice

No comments: