Saturday, August 15, 2009

August Stamp Club





On Thursday we had our monthly Stamp Club get together and what a great night it was. We made Father's Day Wallets, perfect for giving Dad some cash or a gift voucher. I didn't have any gift cards so just put a couple of the cards in my purse in to give you the idea! I got the design from a website called "Dannie's Designs" there is a great tutorial video and it's really quite easy to make.

This month's hostess had a really great workshop, She had collected some outside orders, had a big order herself and then all the other club members order up big too!! So she ended up with a couple of Free hostess stamp sets and over $200 worth of Free products!!

Of course if you are in a stamp club you don't have to order up big, you just commit to spending $50 a month for six months, it's a great way to gradually get the things you have on your Wish List. We get together at my place once a month to place the orders and usually make a project. It's always a fun night. If this sounds like something you would be interested in let me know and I can put your name down for when I spot opens up or if there is enough interest we can start a new group.

No comments: