Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sept Classes & New Mini Catalogue!!!

Here is a picture of the cards we will be making at the September Technique of the Month classes. These classes will be held on Tuesday 1st September and Wednesday 2nd September. If you are interested in coming along please contact me. The colours used during the classes may vary. Below I have used Taken with Teal, Night of Navy and Whisper White on the first card, and Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Whisper White on the second card. The patterned paper is Urban Garden and the gorgeous larger butterfly is from one of the new stamp sets in the Spring Mini Catalogue "Great Friends". I really love this card (the butterfly one).

Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you about the new Mini Catalogue that is just out. I haven't made any samples with my new sets yet, sorry! As soon as I do you will be the first to know. In the mean time if you would like to have a look at the mini go to the Stampin' Up! web site (click on the link to the right) and check it out. Or if you would like a copy contact me. If there is anything you would like to order please get in touch either by phone or email.

Til next time happy stamping!

No comments: