Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Back!


Above are the cards we made at last weeks Stamp a Stack. Ten cards in a couple of hours can get rather hectic, but we usually have a lot of fun! From now until December each S A S we will be making at least 5 Christmas cards, so it's a great way to build up a stash ready for sending out when the time comes.

Did you wonder where I had got to?



Sorry for the long break between posts, we have been away on a holiday. Since I got back I have been busy with classes and just generally catching up on things.

The holiday was good, we went on a 16 night cruise to several Asian countries. It was lovely to have some nice warm weather, though the weather hasn't been too bad since we got home.

After the cruise we stayed in Perth for four days to celebrate my Dad's 80th Birthday. It was lovely to get together with most of the family.

No comments: