Friday, May 22, 2009




The photo above is the two cards we made at last weeks class. It ended up being a smaller group than usual, but we had a great night and the girls who were there really enjoyed the technique. They were surprised how simple it was to do and were really proud of the cards they made.

At our last Stamp Club night we made these cute and really easy to make Pull Treat Pouches, pictured at the top of this post. They would be great for a small gift like chocolate or a voucher. You just make them to measure whatever you want to put in them. We used DSP so that made it even quicker and easier, but they could be made using card stock which you could stamp and decorate however you want. I've been looking for ways to use up some of my DSP collection. I keep buying it but very rarely use it. It's always so nice, I hate to cut it up! Because Stampin' Up! have a special offer this month on the patterned papers (so naturally I have ordered some more), I have to stop hoarding it. I've also decided to use some on the cards for my next 'Stamp A Stack' too. I'll post a photo of them soon.

No comments: