Monday, May 4, 2009






I really have been busy! I made six card fronts for a swap I was involved in. Had to organise three lots of ribbons for ribbon shares and got six new sets of stamps, so they all needed to be put together. Then of course I had to spend some time making samples with the new sets. It's a hard life! My next class is tomorrow night, thank goodness for my dear friend Trish she came and helped me with the ribbons when they needed cutting and sorting out, and she was here again on the weekend helping me prepare for the class. There was quite a bit of cutting to do. I have nine people coming and they are each making ten cards.

Here are some of the sample cards I made with my new stamp sets, I hope you like them. There are so many sets that I really love in the new Idea Book and Catalogue
These use the sets Upsy Daisy, Inspired By Nature and Fifth Avenue Floral.

No comments: