Saturday, May 9, 2009



I finally got around to making a card organiser. I bought my Bind it All especially to make these but have been procrastinating about doing it for quite a while now. Anyway I have finished this last night and I am pleased with it.

I really love these colours - Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze on Whisper White, they look so fresh. The Stamp Set is Petal Pizzazz.

In case anyone out there isn't sure what you do with a Card Organiser, you store your cards in the pockets on each page (one for each month). When you have made a card and you think, that would be great for "so and so", if their birthday, anniversary or whatever is in May you would place the card in the pocket on the page for May and there it is ready for you when the time comes to send the card!

I think lots of people will be getting these as presents! I'm thinking of holding some classes to make these too. So if you are interested keep watching for more on that. I am off to make another one, I am picturing Black and white (maybe a touch of gray)using Baroque Motifs! Then maybe one using DSP instead of stamping.

Thinking about Designer Series Papers, that is the SPECIAL OFFER this month from Stampin' Up! BUY THREE PACKS OF DSP FOR $16.95 EACH AND GET ANOTHER PACK FREE! Contact me if you would like to take advantage of this offer, or if there is anything else you would like to order.

No comments: