Sunday, August 7, 2011

Embossing - Technique Class Cards

Last week the Technique of the Month class was embossing, we did heat embossing using a heat gun, plus dry embossing using embossing folders and the Big Shot.  I think everyone enjoyed the class and was impressed with the end results.  I always think that embossing is impressive. Dry embossing always adds class to a card, and heat embossing is just so magical.  I love watching as the powder turns to a glossy coating. Here are the two cards we made.  The girls at my Stamp Club made the brown card too.   I hope you like them.



Last night I finished designing the cards for the next Stamp a Stack.  So now I am thinking about what we will do at the NEW 'Idea Book & Catalogue' Launch Nights
It's so exciting!  I am expecting my pre order and copy of the catalogue to arrive early next week.  I have had a look at the catalogue on line, but it's never to same as holding that book in your hands and flicking through the pages.  I have to say I am very excited about all the gorgeous new things in there.  I really can't wait til 1st September when we can start ordering all of it.
If you would like to come along to the Launch Night email me or give me a call.  I am planning to hold it over two nights so if one date doesn't suit you, hopefully the other one will.  It will be on Monday 5th September and Tuesday 6th September at 7pm.  Everyone who comes along will receive a copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. Contact me if you would like more details.  If you can't make it to the launch but you would like a copy of the catalogue they sell for $12.95 + postage.  I will be selling them as a launch special from now until the end of September for Just $10.00 each. Contact me now to order your copy.
Hopefully by next weekend I can come back here and share a couple of things made with items from my pre-order, including the five new In Colours.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Janice

No comments: