Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Stamp a Stack Cards


I shouldn't be doing this I should be tidying up and getting ready for the ladies who are coming over tonight to make these cards.  Oh well, it will get done, eventually.  Hope you like the cards.  Five Christmas cards and five others, using patterned paper.  I'm always looking for ways to use up some of the Designer Series Paper that I have.  It seems to accumulate, and I really do have to make myself use it. These are all retired long ago, so I need to get rid of them so that I can make room for some of the lovely new papers in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue - Starts on 1st September.  Contact me if you would like a copy of the catalogue.  There are some really gorgeous new things in there!!

This card is my favourite from the non Christmas ones. I really like the flower, it was made using the Big Shot and the Originals "Blossom Party" die.  The colours are Real Red and Pumpkin Pie. I have a spare pack due to a cancellation tonight so I might just make another of these cards and make it into a birthday card.


I'm not sure which of the Christmas cards is my favourite, but this one is nice (well they all are, aren't they?) I am a Green & Blue sort of girl. Not sure if you can tell from the photo but the JOY is cut out and  mounted up, on dimensionals.



I hope you are keeping warm whereever you are, it's been freezing here today.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: