Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stamp Club Gift

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  I have had these photos on my camera for ages and thought I should pull my finger out and get round to sharing them with you all.  These are the gorgeous gifts made by Naomi, one of the girls in my stamp club.  When it was her turn to be hostess she made all the girls in the stamp club, plus me, one of these beautiful candel holders.  She made them using the Stampin' Up! Ornament Extra Large Punch.
Thanks Naomi, we all really appreciated the trouble you went to.



Here are a couple of baby cards I made last weekend. Hope you like them.



I cased the punch art baby rattle from Marija Paic, a SU demonstator on the demonstrators forum - Stampin' Connection. It's amazing what you can create with a little bit of imagination and a few punches.

Bye for now,

Janice

No comments: