Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's been a while since I posted any photos of cards, a month to be precise!  So thought I had better brighten up the blog a bit with a couple of photos.  All these deals are great, but everyone likes to see a few pictures too.
My next Technique class on 7th June is the Fossil Stone technique, so here is a card I made while experimenting with this technique.  This isn't one of the cards we will be making at the class, but I hope you like it.


The second card is one I made using the 'Strength & Hope' Stamp set from Stampin' Up! I'm not sure if I have already mentioned this, but Stampin' Up! are donating $2.00 from every one of these stamp sets sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. So buy this set and you get a great stamp set and you are also helping a great cause!  The wood mount set is only $35.95 and the clear set is just  $28.95. I've also used the 'Framed Tulips' textured impressions embossing folder and the Decorative Label Punch, both from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue.


So I hope you like these cards. If anyone is interested in the technique class on Tuesday 7th June, ring or email there are still a couple of spots available.

Cheerio,

Janice

No comments: