Thursday, December 30, 2010

Secret Santa Unwrapped

This is what was in all those gorgeous little parcels I had under my Christmas Tree. I feel very spoilt! I'm sure Secret Santa blew the budget with all these gifts. There is all five colours of the in colour ribbons, four different colours of the 1 -1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon, the Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die, Adhesive Eraser, Music Notes Wheel, Baby Steps stamp, Assorted Brads and lots of little Dairy Milk chocolates yum! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Secret Santa. I have made a guess as to who it is in the Inklings Team that spoilt me so much, but I haven't heard if my guess is correct yet.

Hope you all got spoilt too, and had a great Christmas. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Fabulous New Year.

Best Wishes,
Janice

No comments: