Friday, April 2, 2010

Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue is Here!!



The Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue has been the most anticipated mini catalogue since I have been involved with Stampin' Up! There are so many new and exciting things in there it is just AMAZING!!

Since I saw the catalogue a month ago (demonstrators get a preview and the chance to pre order from new catalogues), I have been so excited and couldn't wait to be able to share it with everyone.

The first thing, at the top of my wish list was the Sizzix BIG SHOT!! Along with embossing folders and dies, some of which are exclusive to Stampin' Up! I have to admit it was/is a very long wish list.



There are three new punches in this catalogue and they are all a new style. My favorite is the Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch. I Love it! I'm sure you will too. I will be having one of my technique classes based only on things you can do with this punch. Keep an eye out for that in the next couple of months. Did you notice the three punches in the back left corner of this photo? They fold much flatter than the old style punch, so they wont take up as much space in your craft area.



Oh but there's more! Stampin' Up! have introduced clear mount rubber stamps. Enjoy the same great quality rubber & foam you are used to with our wood mounted stamps, in a new clear-mount option. The clear-mount stamp sets, come in a DVD sized plastic box, and take up very little room on a shelf. All the sets that are available in clear-mount can still be purchased in the wood mount style also, you decide.


The stamp sets featured in this mini are truely gorgeous, I want almost all of them.

That's only a selection of the NEW and EXCITING things in this mini catalogue. There are three new In-Colors, Designer Series Papers and so much more. If you would like to view the catalogue click on the link for Stampin' Up! and follow the links to the catalogues. Otherwise contact me and I can mail a copy to you.

Those of you coming to my launch night next week will get a copy then.

Thank for looking.

Have a very Happy Easter Everyone.

Janice

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

A Happy Easter to you too!! The new products look fantastic!!!!