Sunday, March 28, 2010

I've been busy doing housework today!! That's a bit different for me! My Husband has been away and gets home this afternoon, so I thought I should make a bit of an effort and get the place looking nice.

I spent most of yesterday designing cards for a Stamp a Stack I am doing early next month at Condingup. Almost there just two more cards to do. Then I have to start cutting out the card etc and making up the packs for the ladies who will be attending. Here is a sneak peak at just one of the cards we will be making. Don't want to show all and spoil the surprise.

I have used the 'Petal Pizzazz' stamp set, Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock. The inks are Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Always Artichoke and I used some Always Artichoke Grosgrain ribbon and the scallop edge punch. I hope you like it. More importantly I hope the ladies at Condi. like this and the other nine cards they will be making.



This flower was made using the five petal punch from Stampin' Up! Notice the leaves behind they are made by punching just part of the same punch, and lines for veins drawn on using my scorer.



I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thanks for looking, don't forget to leave a comment so that I know you are out there.

Janice

1 comment:

Sandybeaches said...

You have been busy! busy! busy! But...Ooooo...I like those colours! Very cute card:)