Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary




Friends of ours are celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary today. Congratulations Veronica and Peter. This is the card I made for them, I hope that they like it. I was very happy with it. I ended up making several of this same style. It's called a 'Side Step' card. This one is made using Petal Pizzaz stamps and the card stock and inks are from the Earth Elements family.

When I first made the tri shutter card I thought I should try to make a card similar to that but with the fold going up and down rather than side to side. Then I came across the side step card on Marelle Taylor's blog. So Thank you Marelle.

I made a masculine version too. Here I've used the Seaworthy Stamp set and used the baby wipe technique. The card stock is Taken with Teal, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise.

No comments: