Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Building Block Cards



 The first two cards below are what we made at the technique class last week. The first one uses Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow  and Whisper White card stock.



 This card is Basic Black, Whisper White and Pool Party with a little bit of the Sweet Sorbet DSP.


 

 This third Building Block card is the card the girls in my Stamp Club will be making this week.This one is Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and you can't really tell from the photo, but the letters are Silver Shimmer Paper.


I have made a couple of other cards in this style and I think I am just about over this design now.  Time to move on and find a new technique to try.

The new mini catalogue starts tomorrow if anyone would like a copy please contact me.

Thanks for looking.  I would love some comments.  No one ever leaves a comment : (

Janice

No comments: