Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Stamp a Stack Cards

 It's been a busy month so sorry for the lack of posts.  I should really be on here showing you the things I have been making with my new goodies from the new Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up! and the gorgeous Holiday mini catalogue.  I have been playing and making things, but so far I haven't gotten around to taking any photos.  I'm having my launch night on Tuesday, so maybe after that.  But then there will be a stamp a stack to get organised for !!! : ) It never stops does it.

You can check out the new catalogue by going to the Stampin Up! website there's a link in the right hand column, Usefull Links (the top one).

Anyway,  here are the cards we made last month.  Hope you like them.  This time for a change I gave people a choice of making five ordinary cards and five Christmas cards, or ten of ordinary or ten Christmas cards. That sounds confusing, I hope you know what I mean.




Thanks for looking.  I will try to get back here sooner rather than later next time.

No comments: