Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stamp Club Gift

August saw the end of our Stamp club, though another one is starting in September.  For the final meeting in August I made all the girls a little handbag and put some bits and pieces & chocolates inside.  These bags are so cute, I think we will make these at the next technique class. I saw this idea made by Tina White a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


Here's the side view.


This is how i looks when you open it up.  I used velcro to fasten it.



I have been outside taking some photos, but when I came in to upload them my camera battery went flat.   So now I have to wait for that to recharge. I'll be back, but maybe not today, we will see.  I am suposed to be designing cards for the next stamp a stack!

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Tina White said...

Hi Janice, love all those bags you made for your friends. They look great all together don't they. Thanks for the link back to me, that was lovely of you.

Sandybeaches said...

Oh they are way too cute! Mmm...thanks for the crafty inspiration!