Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gift with Purchase

During the month of July Stampin' Up! are giving everyone who spends $100 or more on Stampin' Up! products a free gift.  If your order qualifies, you will receive a 13.7 meter roll of gorgeous white grosgrain ribbon with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise flowers printed on it. Plus a pack of 48 matching flower shaped buttons in the turquoise, daffodil and melon colours.  These accessories have a real feel of Spring about them.  Just what we need on a day like today!


There's just one more month left to order things from the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue too.  In August, we will be finding out what is being retired from the main Ideas Book and Catalogue, plus Stampin' Up! demonstrators will get a sneak peak at a few of the things coming in the NEW Catalogue.  I don't know about you, but I'm a bit excited!

If you are here in Esperance I hope you are keeping warm and dry.  Have a great weekend and don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any queries or would like to place an order.

Oh, I just remembered something else that is happening this month!!  I am taking part in a Blog Hop.  It will be a 'Christmas in July' theme and a dozen or so of my fellow INKlings will also be involved.  It starts on 25th July, so I had better get my thinking cap on and start to plan what I will do for that. It will be great to see what everyone else does too and to get lots of ideas and inspiration for Christmas cards, gifts and boxes.

I'll try to get back soon with some photos of the Easel and Twisted Easel cards we made at Stamp Club and we are making next week at the Technique Class.

Bye for now.

No comments: