Saturday, April 16, 2011

These are the two cards we made at the last technique class and at our Stamp Club get together
The pink card is Pretty in Pink and Whisper White with a little bit of Pear Pizzaz. We used the level one hostess sets Birthday Bakery and After Thoughts. Here is a great video tutorial to make this card.
These cards are so lovely and bright. We used Tempting Turquoise, Real Red Yoyo Yellow (retired) and Very Vanilla. The flowers have the Itty Bitty Buttons in the centres.
Everyone loved these cards, I hope you do too.
Next Tuesday I'm having a is a Stamp a Stack, it's fully booked but I thought I would give you all a sneak peak at what we are making. Pop back soon and I will take some photos to show you. I will also show you what we made last week at the Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue Launch.

See you soon.

Janice

No comments: