Saturday, November 20, 2010

November Stamp a Stack

Here are the cards we made this week at the Stamp a Stack. There were five Christmas cards and five other cards. As you can see we used the Top Note Die for the Christmas cards. They were quick and simple to make, and I think they are very effective.


These next five cards I tried to make them varied to suit male, child and female with an engagement, wedding or anniversary one thrown in there for good measure.

I think everyone liked them and had fun making them. Our next Stamp a Stack is on 9th December and we will be making Ten Christmas cards. Just in time to get them mailed out for Christmas.
I am taking names of people interested in joining the 2011 Stamp Club, which starts late January 2011. If you are interested or would like further details please contact me.
Have a great weekend!
Janice

No comments: