Sunday, June 20, 2010

Patchwork Cards & Others

Hi Everyone

Here are the pictures of last week's technique class cards. We made two different Patchwork cards. They were so quick and easy to do and everyone enjoyed making them. Everyone was gone before 9 o'clock, that's a first!


The first card uses the Tangerine Tango DSP and Tangerine Tango Cardstock, along with Whisper White and Basic Black. I use the Weathered Background stamp on the base card and the sentiment is from Pocket Silhouette. The Word Window Punch was used and a couple of black brads.

The second card uses the papers from the 'CottageWall' DSP pack, plus Rich Razzelberry and a little bit of Whisper White and Pale Plum. I used the Big Shot with the Top Note Die and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Punches used were the Scallop Oval, Large Oval and Small Oval plus the now retired Spring Flower Bouquet. The 'Hello' is from the Share a Cup stamp, and there is a Rhinestone brad in the centre of the flower which was sponged with a little bit of Pale Plum ink.






I've had a couple of workshops over the last two weeks so thought I would share some of the cards I made for them.



This birdhouse card was photographed a little bit crooked, sorry.


This card was made in Apricot Appeal(shown here) and also in Almost Amethyst both colours looked very nice. I CASED this card from my upline Jayne Mercer. The stamp set is the level two hostess set available in the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue.

I'm going on holiday soon, hopefully I will get back here before I go, but if I don't, and things get a bit quiet you know why.

Take care,

Janice

No comments: