Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's So Hard To Decide!


Quite a few of my stamp sets are on the retired list and I have to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell off. I think I should get rid of them all, but then I look through them and think Oh but I do like this one and I really want to keep that one!! It's hard!!! I know when I see the new Ideas Book & Catalogue there will be so many new set that I want too, so I should make a bit of room and maybe get a bit of money to fund all the new sets I will want to buy.

I will publish a list here when I have made my final decision, the sets wont be available until 1st April. (Demonstrators aren't allowed to sell second hand set unless they are retired). If there is something on my list that you fancy I can reserve it for you.

A few sets that are available now (last years retired list or last years Sale a Bration sets):

All the Best (used/excellent condit.) was $39.95 NOW $29.95
Love It 07/08 level 2 hostess set (new) $30.00
A is for Adorable (07/08 level 2 hostess set (new) $30.00
Lots of Thoughts 07/08 Sale a Bration set (new) $20.00
Merci 07/08 Sale a Bration set (new) $20.00

If you are interested in any of those set just drop me an email or give me a call and I will organise to get them to you.

No comments: